28TH APRIL – 1st MAY
TARIFF- 6,500/- PER PERSON
|COST WITHOUT TRAVEL||4500/-||5000/-||5500/-|
Quad Sharing – 4 person in Room with extra mattress | Triple Sharing – 3 person in Room | Twin Sharing – 2 person in Room
- All cost are per person
- Inclusive all taxes
- Price may change during long weekend and festive season
- Travelling via Volvo bus / luxury tempo traveller.
- COST WITHOUT TRAVEL: means travelling via Volvo bus / luxury tempo traveller is not included from Delhi to Kasol & back to Delhi.
- 1 Night stay in Kasol hotel.Luxury package: stay will be in luxury hotel in Kasol.
- Luxury package: stay will be in luxury hotel in Kasol.
- Deluxe package: stay will be in deluxe hotel in Kasol.
- Kheerganga trek with guide.
- 1 Night stay in Kheerganga camps.
- 2 breakfast & 2 dinner during the trip.
- All internal taxi transfer as mention in the intinerary.
- Trip Manager during the trip.
- Changing Rooms or for freshning up (on your way back from Kheerganga trek) Not Included
How To Book?
- Step 1: Traveler need to pay INR 3000/- per head as booking amount and rest at the time of bording bus.
- Step 2: After booking you will get confirmation & reciept via mail.
Day 1: Overnigth Journey From Delhi
- Gather & Report at Vidhan Sabha Metro station at 5:30 pm
- Depart to Kasol by 6:30 P.M in the evening
Day 2: Arrival in Kasol in the morning.
- Check-in into Hotel and fresh n up & rest for a while after long journey.
- Local outing of Kasol: explore local cafe in the market and try out the delicious Israeli & local food, enjoy the forest walk toward Chalal and spend time near Parvati River.
- Chalal visit: small village along the Parvati River to feel nature peace & silence.
- Back to resort
- Dinner & overnight stay in Kasol hotel.
Day 3: Kheerganga Trek & Camping
- Get up early and enjoy the sunrise, fresh air and beauty of Kasol
- Get fresh and take heavy and have delicious breakfast.
- After breakfast, will take taxi from Kasol to Bharsheni: starting point of Kheerganga trek.
- Kheerganga trek: 6-7 hr trek full of unbelievable beauty & greenery. While trek one will come across lot waterfall and stunning Himalayan views.
- Reaching Kheerganga by evening.
- Take a walk of Kheerganga and enjoy the stunning views.
- In the late evening, bonfire with music followed by dinner.
- Overnight stay in camps in Kheerganga.
Day 4: Coming back from Kheerganga
- Get up early in the morning and enjoy the sunrise, fresh air and beauty of Kheerganga
- Get fresh & up and enjoy the breakfast and tea.
- After breakfast, return journey to Bharseni.
- From Bharseni will take cab to Kasol.
- By 4:00 pm in evening, depart to Delhi.
Day 5: Back to Delhi
- Back to Delhi by early morning with relax mood and sweet memories